The Market Leading Flexible Filament!
NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. NinjaFlex's unique flexibility and smooth feeding characteristics enable you to create in ways you never thought possible. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials.
Slice open a world of possibilities, limited only by your imagination. NinjaFlex™, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong high-quality prints, ideal for direct-drive extruders.
NinjaFlex creates extremely flexible, strong prints, extending the capabilities of many of today's best-selling 3D printers.
Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications, and more.
- Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape
- Sticks well to ABS. Print a NinjaFlex/ABS combination part using a dual nozzle printer
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
We recommend printing in a well-ventilated area. TPE’s are capable of releasing small amounts of fumes at high temperatures.
Best results are achieved using a dremel or a hot knife for smoothing rough surfaces. It is also tolerant to cutting and light drilling as required for an application.
Connecting printed parts:
Welding is the best option. Plastic welders, soldering irons, wood burners or heat guns are ideal. NinjaFlex will also bond to other plastics using the same method.
NinjaFlex is not ideal for bridging, though it can handle some small areas in unsupported applications.
Occasional contact with water will have no adverse effect on NinjaFlex, but long-term exposure will degrade the material to the point in which its elastic properties will be reduced.
NinjaFlex is not recommended for long-term continuous outdoor use as it has no UV stabilizer. However, it does boast higher UV performance over ABS & PLA . Short term usage is suitable, with an estimated 4-6 months before seeing any degradation.
STORAGE: One large resealable bag with slider + an extra desiccant pack are included with every spool. The bag and extra desiccant are a great way to safely store your filament spool when not in use. It keeps your filament bone dry & free from any dust or dirt particles, so it's always ready for your next print.
|NET WEIGHT: 0.5 KG (1.65 LB)|
|225°C - 235°C||