Galaxy PLA is a deep metallic colored PLA range - based on our EasyFil PLA compound - with an incredibly high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added. The high added aluminium-flake content gives a beautiful sparkling, reflecting and glittering finish to Galaxy PLA printed objects.
Due to the high amount of silver aluminium-flakes added to the Galaxy PLA compound you can 3D print beautiful shimmering objects without visible layers and subtle color shadings and radiance. Even though its high silver-aluminium-flaked content Galaxy PLA is not abrasive to the nozzle of your 3D printer.
Extremely glittering & shimmering surface finish
3D print objects without visible layers
Not abrasive to the nozzle of 3D printers
Incredibly deep coloured 3D printer filament
Very easy to print
Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
|NET WEIGHT: 0.75 KG (1.65 LB)
|200°C - 230°C
- Can be printed without a heated bed, but if your printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 35° to 60° C.
- Will stick to most printing surfaces including blue tape.
- Layer height: > 0.1mm
Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4mm
Enclosed printer needed: No
- Print speed: Medium
- Fan speed: 50-100%
- Heated Build Chamber: No
- Flow rate: ± 100%
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
- Printing surface: Blue Tape / Glass
- Experience level: Beginner
- Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.