Fillamentum CPE (co-polyester) is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology.
Engineered for quality and easy printing with features that will dwarf all PET based materials.
Made from modified PETG material. Additional monomer improves all the properties when compared with PETG filaments.
- Guarantee of high quality of printed object with good functional properties
- Durable, tough, long life of the material
- Excellent impact resistance (no break)
- Good interlayer adhesion, easy printing as PLA, no odour, low warping
- Great tensile and flexural strength, high hardness
- High heat resistance
- Possibility of priming & painting
- Not abrasive
- Safe for food contact applications (declaration sent per request)
- 100% recyclable, bio-based, BPA free
- Great chemical resistance
|NET WEIGHT: 0.75 KG (1.65 LB)|
|255°C - 275°C||